I am fully equipped to shoot indoors and outdoors, and I am also willing to travel anywhere within the Ottawa area. Location shoots outside the area will incur travel expenses.
The rates included on this page pertain to personal, non-commercial usage only. Images may be used for self promotion, personal and portfolio usage. For commercial usage, please contact me.
For all photo sessions, an online proofing gallery is provided within 24 hours of the shoot. After you have made your selections, please allow up to 10 days for retouched images. Images will be delivered via web-link (unless otherwise requested). A copyright release will be provided allowing for non-commercial reproduction rights.
Basic retouching includes, but is not limited to: colour correction, image leveling, skin smoothing and blemish removal.
Option 1 - $250:
- 2 hours shooting time
- 3 looks/outfits
- 10 retouched images
Option 2 - $200:
- 1 hour shooting time
- 2 looks/outfits
- 6 retouched images
Option 3 - $150:
- 1/2 hour shooting time
- 1 look/outfit
- 4 retouched images
Pay as you go - $160
- Up to 2 hours shooting time
- Up to 3 looks/outfits
- $15 per retouched image
- $20 - $40 per hour (2 hours minimum). Pricing is subject to space and equipment required
- Furnished one room loft located in central downtown
- $35 per hour (2 hours minimum)
- Loft payment in full required upon booking
* Additional retouched images are $15 each
** 50% non-refundable deposit required to book a shoot
Hair and makeup available at an additional rate. Please contact me for more information.
1 on 1 Photo Workshops
I am now offering individual 1 on 1 workshops for photographers. Learn how to create high impact images and make your portfolio stand out. Workshops will cover:
- Wardrobe selection
- Lens selection
- Location selection
- How to pose a model
- Shooting with natural light
- Shooting with strobes
- Balancing strobes with natural light
- Spotting important details
Afterwards we will go over my editing techniques:
- Using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Image selection
- Details to look out for
- Bringing out colour and contrast
- Dodging, burning, healing, liquifying, sharpening
- Final skin treatment to make skin look flawless
Please contact me for rates and availability.